Table of Content:
- Use Social Media with caution
- Benefits of Social Media To Support Your Best Online Business
- Guide to using Social Media as a marketing
- Best Online Business Marketing Strategy by Utilizing Social Media
- How To Run A Marketing Strategy Using Various Social Media Platforms
idBos.com – Guides Utilizing Social Media for the Best Online Business. Modernisation really has changed the habits of our society. If the prior distribution of information is only done through the print and electronic media, now the information can spread rapidly through the internet, especially through social networking. In fact, through social media have shaped public space, in which a free society to express opinions or activities.
However, social media is not only on Facebook only. But, there are also Twitter, Google, blog, forum, Linkedln, Pinterest, and others. So, how do you to define social media as a step to your marketing strategy?
Use Social Media with caution
Why social media is very important for the sustainability of your best online business?
The answer is simple. Social media is the perfect platform that allows you to interact directly with the customers you have and other potential customer. Thus, you can use social media to boost the sales of your products.
However, if you use social media to help marketing strategy, then you need to be careful. Therefore, the following points should you notice first:
- Answer all questions from all potential customer potential
- Be prepared to apologise if there are customers that are having problems in your website’s site
- If there is a customer or prospective customer complain, then please do not hesitate to apologize. Solve the problem and get back the trust of the customer
Don’t overlook the points above. If you omit only once and did not respond to the prospective customer in social media, it would be a bad image for your online business.
Benefits of Social Media To Support Your Best Online Business
Using social media as a marketing strategy, a great many benefits that you will get. Here are the benefits for your best online business:
Expand Your Network
Using social media as a marketing strategy, it will allow you to expand the network of the customer. So, will allow more people see Your products are not uncommon with other advertising media. The bottom line, by using social media, you have the opportunity to continue to grow and build a relationship with a potential customer just by continuing to be active in the media.
You can use social media to let the customer know and keep abreast of what the latest product or service you offer. When you provide great bargains, so prospective customer will be more likely to share and spread your business to friends, family, who are also interested in the products you offer. Moreover, if you already have a lot of followers (followers) in a business account in social media, then how do you stay to provide the best bargains to grab the hearts of the customer.
Increase Loyalty with content
By using social media, this is the best step for your marketing. For that, you can use the online content with the goal of keeping the public know more about the business that you are running and how do you handle Your customer. For example, you want to sell online and apply system dropship by taking the product when have you confused, products must start from which to sell products online. For that, you have to find content which can provide education for you. Well, that’s why adding new content that much-needed is something that must be done to create good relationships with the customer potential. It is also to increase brand loyalty and customer network. In fact, in the content, you can also insert a soft selling with offending some of the products or services you offer.
Keep good relationship with Receiving criticism and suggestions
As already mentioned earlier, social media will create new public spaces. It means that you have to be prepared accept suggestions or criticism from the customer via the comments field. If there are any suggestions related to the new demand of a product, then you should also strive to meet the demand of prospective customer. Else if there is a criticism to your online business, then feel free to give feedback or offer solutions to problems that arise.
Guide to using Social Media as a marketing
Before you use social media as a marketing strategy, first you have to know is, what is the purpose of your business? What is the target you want to achieve by doing social media marketing? Who is Your target market, and how they use social media? What is the message you want to convey to the prospective customer through social media later? Those questions surely you should find the answer in advance. This as a plan to solidify your marketing strategy with the help of social media.
In essence, a social media marketing strategy to develop your goals. For example like:
- Getting traffic to your Web site
- Awareness of a brand
- Creating a brand identity
- Communication and interaction with a prospective customer
Best Online Business Marketing Strategy by Utilizing Social Media
Here are some tips for social media marketing strategies in order to remain on the right track!
- Planning: as has been discussed previously, by determining marketing plan through social media is very important. For that, it’s good for you to do a survey and thought of the idea of keywords related to the content that can attract Your target market.
- The deciding content: make sure you offer interesting information that ideally needed by Your prospective customer. So that your content is not impressed is boring, you can cycle through the schedule between content text, images, video, or graphics info.
- Consistent against the Brand Image: using social media for marketing will be projecting Your brand image in various social media platforms. While each social media platform has a characteristic and target different users, but the best online business identity by maintaining a consistent Brand Image
- Blog: the Blog itself is a marketing tool that lets you share about a wide range of information and content with the reader in social media in bulk.
- Links: When using social media for marketing strategy, especially if you rely on marketing by way of sharing original content and unique to get followers and fans, then feel free to provide a link from the content out. If that link has a strong and convincing sources, coupled with the interesting content topics and would like to be known by many people, it is legitimate only.
- Measure success with Analytics: you can not determine success in running marketing strategy using social media, the absence of clear measurements. Google Analytics can be used as a tool that can help you measure success when you use social media as a marketing strategy. Google Analytics will show tracking tag marketing strategies, so that it can monitor the success of marketing through social media.
How To Run A Marketing Strategy Using Various Social Media Platforms
The following is a collection of brief overview on how to use social media for marketing strategies in accordance with their respective platforms. A variety of social media marketing media sites will require different techniques. So, develop a strategy that fits with the platform you choose.
Facebook is one of the social media with the largest number of users. To use Facebook as a marketing strategy, start by creating Facebook Fanspage for your online business needs. Note the layout and visual components are one of the keys to many followers. Facebook fanspage page is formed to build good relationship between prospective customer with you. Not only that, you can also post other content, such as articles that still have something to do with your business, pictures, videos, graphics info, and more.
Google + is a new competitor for the social media platform. By using Google + for social media, you can upload, share your photos, videos, links. You can also take advantage of the Google menu + Circles to divide Your followers into small groups. So, allowing you to share information with some followers you have selected. You can also try hosting a video conference with Hangouts and try out the features of Experiment with creative ways.
Pinterest is the latest social media platforms that can be tested as the best online business marketing strategy for you. Pinterest will allow small businesses to display their own product offerings with some unique pinboards.
Twitter is a social media marketing tool that lets you broadcast your updates across the entire website. To get followers, you can follow some of the postings, the Twitter account that still has a line of business or the same business. This is done with the intent to provoke followers. Always update Your tweets related to special offers, discounts, and updates the interesting content in ways that are creative and fun. Be sure to retweet me-always if there is testimony both from Your customer. If you use Twitter as a marketing tool, it means You also have to be active to interact with prospective customer potential.
Linkedln is one of the sites more social media marketing professionals. Linkedln group is the perfect place to enter a professional discussion with people who are in the same industry and provides a place to share content individually.
Make Your profile more convincing Linkedln. Recommendations on Linkedln profile will make your business appear more credible and reliable by the new customer. Browse also the question that is on Linkedln. Give the answers will help you get sympathetic and gain the trust of the customer.
YouTube is the right marketing tools for video content. Many companies try to create video content that is creative and interesting. If you want to use YouTube as a marketing tool, then further expand lah video content that is instructive. For example “how to (How to)”. This can be useful to improve video search results from Google. So, keep the note content and keywords of the videos that you will create.
In essence, leveraging social media as a marketing tool is indeed a step telling to build the best online business. However, it would be futile if your social media accounts do not have a lot of Followers. For that, however the trick and any social media platform you choose, You should be trying to get a lot of followers first. Hopefully helpful.