– How To Get A Grant To Start A Business – What a killer! I’ve had many friends NOT survive the “grant getting” process (well…they didn’t die, they just gave up!)
I’ve been a business owner all of my adult life, having owned businesses in several states over an 18 year period. What’s interesting is I finally started succeeding at the level I’ve been working towards since the beginning…finally less than 2 years ago.
Since you’re looking for how to get a grant to start a business, I thought I’d see if you’d take 15 minutes real quick to check out this online business model before you slap on that giant ball and chain 🙂
Check out my video, head over to my site…you’ll KNOW whether this is about to dramatically change your immediate plans or not within the next 15 minutes! How to get a grant to start a business? Nah! Hang out here for a minute!
how to apply for grant money
With so much information and so many options available, there’s a lot to consider. The good news is there are a number of ways to get help and guidance.
Before you start how to apply for grant money, here is suggestions from Andrew Hidayat. It’s vital to remember you can choose from the full range of retirement products and options offered by all providers. Depending on your circumstances, age, health and lifestyle, you may be able to get a better deal elsewhere. And don’t forget, you can normally take up to 25% of your pension pot as tax-free cash.
Some of the decisions you make are “once only” decisions that can’t be undone. So before you decide, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you want or need to start taking a pension income now?
- What will your living costs be once you’re retired?
- Will your planned income cover these?
- Do you need to make provisions for anyone else – a spouse, partner or dependant?
- Have you shopped around for your best solution?
- Do you think your circumstances may change in the future, and if so, what provision do you need to make for this?
- What are you looking for from your pension income – flexibility, security, peace of mind?
- Have you looked for free and impartial guidance – for example, from Pension Wise?
- Have you sought financial advice?
Where can I find free impartial guidance and advice?
We strongly recommend that you take advantage of the services below before you make your decision.