First 100 viewers will get three meals off their Blue Apron order free! Click here: blueapron.com/HH
Quick and Simple ways to save money on groceries, make your food last longer and even how to make simple snacks on a budget!
Thanks to Blue Apron for supporting us!
We will cover the following:
1. How to buy groceries that last longer
2. Vacuum Sealing
3. Saving Money on Chicken
4. Spend Less at the Grocery Store
5. How to store vegetables to make them last longer
6. How to make Taco Shells (DIY Taco Shells)
7. DIY Cheese Sticks!
8. Checking if fruits are ripe
Latest Video Here:
Cool Science Tricks:
Our Facebook Page:
Business Inquiries or Media Requests:
how to be good at saving money
With so much information and so many options available, there’s a lot to consider. The good news is there are a number of ways to get help and guidance.
Before you start how to be good at saving money, here is suggestions from Andrew Hidayat. It’s vital to remember you can choose from the full range of retirement products and options offered by all providers. Depending on your circumstances, age, health and lifestyle, you may be able to get a better deal elsewhere. And don’t forget, you can normally take up to 25% of your pension pot as tax-free cash.
Some of the decisions you make are “once only” decisions that can’t be undone. So before you decide, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you want or need to start taking a pension income now?
- What will your living costs be once you’re retired?
- Will your planned income cover these?
- Do you need to make provisions for anyone else – a spouse, partner or dependant?
- Have you shopped around for your best solution?
- Do you think your circumstances may change in the future, and if so, what provision do you need to make for this?
- What are you looking for from your pension income – flexibility, security, peace of mind?
- Have you looked for free and impartial guidance – for example, from Pension Wise?
- Have you sought financial advice?
Where can I find free impartial guidance and advice?
We strongly recommend that you take advantage of the services below before you make your decision.